Ask the Furnace and Duct Cleaning Experts – Clint Orr
Why choose Full Throttle Furnace & Duct Cleaning Inc.?
We know choosing the right contractor is a hard decision. We want you to be confident in your decision to choose our company and that’s why we take the extra steps to earn your trust.
- Upfront pricing – The price we quote is the price you pay. There are no hidden fees or lowball quotes to get in your door and surprise you once we are there. We will not charge you extra if you exceed a maximum allowed number of vents. In fact, we do not even make you count your vents! All of our prices are on our website. We have nothing to hide.
- Cleaning the blower – We are one of the only companies in the industry that is trained and qualified to pull the blower out of the furnace and clean the blower and we do it every time. This allows us to do a “complete” furnace cleaning.
- High efficiency furnace experts®! The high efficiency furnaces have a secondary heat exchanger (or recoup coil). It’s important to keep this clean. We are qualified and trained and make sure we clean this every time.
- Expertise and Experience – Our team is led and trained by Clint Orr who has more than 10 years’ experience in the HVAC industry and possesses a Red-Seal Journeyman Certificate. He has also received his NADCA Air Cleaning System Specialist (ASCS) Certification. He is also a certified IICRC – Fire & Smoke Restoration Technician and Water Restoration Technician specializing in HVAC restoration.
- Our staff – We strive to provide our technicians with a positive and healthy work environment in which to grow. In turn, their enthusiasm is reflected in the quality of the work they will do for you. Our technicians are bonded and have completed criminal record checks.
- Before and After Photos. We are committed to taking before and after photos of each and every job. Results you can see!
Additional Pertinent Information:
- Full Throttle Furnace & Duct Cleaning Inc. is incorporated pursuant to the laws of the province of Saskatchewan.
- Full Throttle Furnace & Duct Cleaning Inc. is in good standing with Saskatchewan Workers’ Compensation Board (WCB).
- Full Throttle Furnace & Duct Cleaning Inc. carries both commercial general liability insurance ($5,000,000) and a Commercial Auto Pak policy which covers every vehicle in its fleet.
- Full Throttle Furnace & Duct Cleaning Inc. ensures compliance with The Occupational Health and Safety Regulations, 1993 (Saskatchewan) and The Saskatchewan Employment Act.
- Full Throttle Furnace & Duct Cleaning Inc. is now NADCA Certified.
- Full Throttle Furnace & Duct Cleaning Inc. is a member of ISNetworld with an “A” safety grading.
- Full Throttle Furnace & Duct Cleaning Inc. has a safety representative on staff and regularly reviews its Policies and Safe Work Practices.
- Full Throttle Furnace & Duct Cleaning Inc. is a proud member of the Better Business Bureau with an A+ rating.
- Full Throttle Furnace & Duct Cleaning Inc. is a proud member of TrustedRegina.com.
Our mission at Full Throttle Furnace & Duct Cleaning Inc. is to provide our customers with professional and courteous service. Our qualified and friendly staff will deliver excellent workmanship with superior results.
Call us today at 306-570-1483