Ask the Car Expert – Ralph Garnett
The calendar has told us it’s been spring for a couple of weeks, but the thermometer is finally confirming that.
A couple of things to keep in mind for spring maintenance on all vehicles:
- It’s time for summer or all season tires. 2. Engine cooling and A/C systems
- Wheel alignment to prolong tire life.
- A thorough washing to prevent rust from
- Brake inspection and annual service.
- Review your manufacturers
recommended maintenance schedule,
“catch up & keep up” keep you ride
SAFE & RELIABLE.
Check with our service staff for weekly spring specials.