New Year’s Resolutions
- Eat Healthier / Eat Less
- Lose Weight / Lose Inches
- Exercise 5 Days a Week / 3 Days Minimum
- Drink Less Alcohol / Drink More Water
It seems every year we create a new year year’s resolution list with the best intentions to make the New Year a life changing year. It starts off good but as the months go by the list seems to dwindle and get put on a back burner. Life and everyday challenges come before you.
How can you keep on track and succeed throughout the year.
- Make a list that is reasonable and fits into your lifestyle.
- Set goals that are realistic and attainable.
- Buddy up with a friend. Not only will it make working out more fun it gives you a sense of obligation when keeping a date with them. You may even set up a challenge among each other.
- Research your diet and exercises to make sure that you are able to implement them.
- Drink a lot of water and keep hydrated.
- Pre-make meals on a Sunday to ensure you have something available when you are hungry eliminating that spur of the moment snack/meal.
- Don’t be hard on yourself if you slip. There’s always tomorrow. It will get better.
- Last, stay focused and enjoy. Exercise and eating healthy will make your life more productive and healthy. Day by Day is my motto and should be yours too. You deserve it!!!